Monday, April 26, 2010

Today I Learned...

"People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

I read this the other day and it kinda stuck with me. I don't remember who said it, but I believe it wholeheartedly. No matter how many times you read that quote, when something terrible happens and you try and make sense of it, you won't be able to. Not in that moment, or that week, or that month. Then when you look back on it later, you realize, "Oh yeah, that's why that happened." 

I also learned that I still hate celery, and this will probably never change no matter how many times I try it.

1 comment:

  1. It's Danelle again, and I am STILL loving your blogs, and it would be a major disappointment to an old lady like me if you discontinue living life to its fullest and/or writing down your adventures. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete